When you need high quality, safe and reliable steel frac tanks, IOR is the trusted name in frac tank and fluid waste tank manufacturing.
Each of our tanks are site ready when they leave the yard, meaning faster set up time. Our steel frac tanks are easily transportable using side loaders or tilt trays, and can be delivered off-road anywhere they are needed. They can even be stacked when empty for a small storage footprint.
Manufactured in quality controlled factories, each tank is individually inspected at our Brisbane workshop prior to delivery and is guaranteed to last the distance.
Standard inclusions across all steel frac tanks
- Walls are 6mm carbon steel construction with external reinforcements.
- V bottom floors for easy and complete drainage.
- Container pins & forklift pockets for easy lifting & transportation.
- No rods or cross bracing for easier internal cleaning.
- All seams double welded (welded both sides).
- All welds continuous.
- Full capacity static test (24 hours) with accompanying third party certificates of conformity.
- Internal coating Carboline 859 epoxy resin liner in white or light tan colour. Coating is compatible with normal frac fluids.
- Multiple valves (front & rear).
- Designed to require minimal site preparation.
- Safety harness clips for employee safety.
- Non-slip ladders, platforms & railings.
Tank sizes and styles available
Mobile Steel Frac Tanks
500 bbl Mobile Frac Tank
Skidded Frac Tanks (Closed top)
450 bbl Container Frac Tank
Open Top Frac Tanks – Drilling solids tanks
Open Top DST Tank
Frac Tank Rental Options
Frac tanks are available for short, medium or long term rental, with fast delivery on-site so you can get moving on your project yesterday.
Frac tank hire comes from either our Roma or Miles depots, which means that you have reduced transport costs and faster delivery times. In most cases we can deliver within 48 hours.
Frac tank rental packages include installation and ongoing maintenance and start from just $200 + GST per day.
Want to know more?
Talk with one of our friendly team on 1300 457 467 who can help you work out which frac tank will suit your needs or give you more information about any of our frac tanks.