Have you taken a photograph whilst out on the road that you would like to see in our 2018 Trucker’s Dusk to Dawn Calendar?
We’re calling all drivers and friends of IOR to submit their photos for the chance to be in our next calendar and win $500 cash!
For your chance to win, simply email your photograph along with your name and contact details to [email protected]
Entries close 9am Monday 23rd of October 2017.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by the laws of QLD.
2. This competition is conducted by IOR Petroleum Pty Ltd (IOR) of 99 Southgate Avenue Cannon Hill QLD 4179.
3. This competition commences on 4th October 2017 at 3pm AEST and closes on 23 October 2017 at 9am AEST and is open to all entrants.
4. To enter this competition, entrants must send a colour or black and white photo taken within Australia after 1 July 2017, along with their name and contact details, to [email protected]. No responsibility will be taken for incomplete, late or lost entries.
5. Twelve photos will be selected for the annual IOR Trucker’s Dust to Dawn Calendar. The winning photo will also receive AUD $500 paid by direct deposit. All entries will be judged by the IOR General Manager (whose decision will be final) and communicated to the winners on Facebook and by phone, letter or email by 27 October 2017.
6. Entrants must provide their photo in JPG format. Entries must be a minimum file size of 1MB and a maximum file size of 30MB, with a quality of 300dpi. Entrants are not permitted to use post processing (e.g. Photoshop) on photos. Photos must be the original work of the entrant. No person may enter on behalf of another person except for a parent entering on behalf of a minor. The entrant must have the written, signed and dated permission of any person appearing in the photo and be able to produce evidence of permission if requested by IOR.
7. Each entrant warrants that he/she is the owner of all copyright in the photo and grants IOR the right to:
a. Maintain a copy of the photo for archival purposes;
b. Publish the photo in IOR Trucker’s Dust to Dawn Calendar, on IOR’s website and on IOR’s social channels;
c. Enlarge and adapt each winning photo to fit the format required by IOR;
d. Use the photo to promote IOR and its related bodies corporate; and
e. Allow the photo to be reproduced by IOR and its related bodies corporate.
This consent is perpetual, nonexclusive, transferrable and royalty free.
8. IOR will acknowledge the entrant in every use as the creator of the photo. Any inadvertent failure of IOR or a third party to accord proper attribution shall not entitle the entrant to withdraw the consents given in these terms and conditions. While IOR will take care to ensure the quality and integrity of the reproduced photo, slight variations may result from adapting the photo to fit the format required by IOR.
9. By entering into this competition each entrant registers their personal information into IOR’s database. This information may be used to send entrant’s newsletters or to communicate offers, competitions or surveys. Subject to clause 8, personal information provided as part of an entry will not be disclosed to any other organisation unless required by law.
10. IOR reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions and to cancel the competition at any time. All changes will be published at www.ior.com.au