Hytank® bulk fuel tanks
Need on-site bulk fuel or lubricant storage? IOR’s range of fully self-bunded fuel and lubricant tanks are suitable from the smallest project or site, through to high traffic sites.
All tanks are designed and manufactured according to AS1692 and installed to comply with AS 1940 and the ADG Code.
Standard inclusions across all fuel and lubricant tanks
- Rugged double walled, self-bunded construction.
- Container pins & forklift pockets for easy lifting & transportation.
- Calibrated dip stick.
- Statutory signage.
- Overfill protection valve & overfill alarm.
- Interstitial space venting & dip monitor for leakage.
- Anti-syphon valves.
- Fully portable.
- Designed to require minimal site preparation.
Tank sizes and styles available
Tandem Self-Bunded Trailer Tanks
- RT2: 1620 – 1770 litres (depending on the model)
Self-Bunded Fuel Tanks
- HT 1: 1,000 Litre
- HT 2: 2,000 Litre
- HT6: 6000 litre
- HT13: 13,000 litre
- HT30: 30,000 litre
- HT70: 70,000 litre
- HT85: 85,000 litre
Bulk Fuel Tankers (Standard & Self-Bunded)
- RT24: 24,000 litre self bunded quad dog
- RT28: 28,000 litre quad dogs
- RT32: 32,000 litre triaxle dogs
Fuel tank set-ups & fit outs
Bulk fuel tank set ups can be designed to suit industrial fuel dispensing, direct connection to genset or pump engines and fuel management systems.
Tanks can be supplied bare or fitted with pumping packages to suit your needs including:
- Pumps (solar, 240V mains electric, generator powered or diesel) .
- Hose diameter & flow rates.
- Hose reels or high mast.
- Hose couplings.
- Nozzle sizes.
See our pumps page for more information.
Fuel Access & Management Systems
We provide total fuel management systems to help you manage and control your fuel store. Options include:
Need more than just a fuel tank? We supply a full range of bolt-on options including:
- Kubota Generator
- Platforms, cages and safety railings
- Loading arms
- Solar panels
- Waste drains
- Lockable doors
- Tank cradles
- Spill control units
Fuel Tank Rental Options
Bulk fuel tanks are available for short, medium or long term rental, with fast delivery on-site so you can get moving on your project yesterday.
Fuel tank hire comes from either our Roma or Miles depots, which means that you have reduced transport costs and faster delivery times.
Fuel tank rental packages include installation and ongoing maintenance. To order a rental fuel tank, call 1300 457 467.
Want to know more?
Talk with one of our friendly team on 1300 457 467 who can help you work out which fuel tank will suit your needs or give you more information about any of our fuel tanks.