Want real-time accurate fuel tank monitoring & reporting without the need for manual dipping?
HyDip® fuel tank gauging provides real time dip measurements of remote fuel storage tanks via web and mobile devices.
The HyDip® monitoring system routinely tracks and records fuel levels at regular intervals and feeds the data via the HyDip® Cloud to a detailed reporting system.
Designed specifically for unmanned and remote locations, the super tough liquid monitoring system can cope with the harshest environments.
Why Choose HyDip®?
- Connect via 3G, WiFi or Ethernet (suitable for satellite).
- Track your device with the optional GPS kit.
- Powered through wiring to on-site generator or fully self-supported with a HyDip® certified solar kit.
- Supports 4-20mA 24VDC sensors including magnetostrictive, hydrostatic, ultrasonic & radar.
- Reliable & consistent data collection.
- Removes manual tank dipping which means increased safety for your team.
- Easy to configure – simply set tank size data, levels & alarms.
- Simple viewing, graphing & printing of data history.
- Remote tank level monitoring across multiple sites – View & monitor your fuel tank data anywhere in the world.
- Suitable for diesel, AdBlue, lube, general fuel.
- No tank modifications required – can be installed on any fuel tank.
- No fuel delivery contract required – can be installed on tanks for any fuel provider & for any fuel management system.
- Automatic email alerts if your fuel tank levels fall below safe levels.
- Infinitely scalable – no upper limit to the number of fuel tanks monitored using the system.
How can we help?
Call 1300 457 467 to find out more about our HyDip® monitoring system or to place an order.